TDS and PAN
Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) – Requirement of Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- You are not liable to file Income Tax return unless you have taxable income.
- You will be charged less TDS on furnishing your PAN.
- If you are having tax exemptions, PAN is a must.
- It will serve as an identity proof.
- You can collect the application form from any of our Branches or the same can be downloaded from our website.
- Complete the application form, affix a photo and submit it to your nearest Federal Bank Branch.
- Only a Pass Sheet with minimum two customer-induced transactions in the last six months signed by the Bank Official is sufficient.
- If the account is not having customer induced transactions in the last six months, then you can submit copy of any other Identity Proof/Address proof (list of documents given in Page No.4 of Application Form).
- We will be accepting application for PAN from resident customers only.
- Submit the completed application form to your Branch. All relevant fields should be filled up.
- The Branch will verify the address given in the application and match it with that is registered in our system.
- Instructions for filling up the application are available in the application form itself. (Pages 3 & 4)
- Remit an amount of Rs.105/- (Rupees One Hundred and Five Only) at the time of submission of the application. You can give a cheque favouring the bank for this amount.
- You will be provided a signed acknowledgement. The Processing Fee Coupon number will be intimated separately wherever mobile numbers are available.
- When the PAN Cards are ready they will be despatched to you direct.
You can download the Form 15G / Form 15H forms (Declaration of interest payable without TDS) by clicking the links given below.